[DEMO] What I've learned during these months

Belen Casado

273 posts

Posted Monday, January 21, 2013 at 7:19 AM  

Hi all!

It's been almost a year since I know Articulate, and 4 months since I'm a freelancer.

I've built a demo with different elements that I've been able to add to my courses thanks to your tutorials and your support, so I'm very proud of belonging to this community!

In this demo, you can find: the use of buttons, triggers, variables, lightboxes, scrolls... I hope you like it!

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/jobinterview/story.html

Belen Casado

All Replies

Susan Demoya

53 posts

Posted Monday, January 21, 2013 at 1:50 PM  

Nice work!  Great interactivity, good flow. The audio sounds great also. This also offers encouragment as I have only been working in SL a few months. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Monday, January 21, 2013 at 10:31 PM  

Hey Belen,

Thats a nice and comprehensive demo showcasing some of the best of Articulate features. Thanks for sharing.

Just a question, on slides with question 1 and 2, is the learners supposed to be able to make notes (since I was unable to) or is it just for representational purpose.

Regards

Richard

Belen Casado

273 posts

Posted Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 2:01 AM  

Hi Richard, the intention is to show in questions 1 and 2 the notes that the student took when analyzing the different CVs in the previous slides. If you wrote something before, then these questions will show it.

Thanks, Susan. I still can do some more things but I thought it'd be interesting to show the best of a recent delivered project. I'm sure you'll do something similar soon.

:)

Regards,

Belen Casado

Posted Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 2:19 AM  

Duh! I had missed the note taking feature on the slides with the CV.

Thanks for clarifying.

Richard

Diana Myers

112 posts

Posted Tuesday, February 05, 2013 at 10:02 AM  

Well done Belen!  A great compilation that showcases many of the things Storyline can do - congrats!

Belen Casado

273 posts

Posted Wednesday, February 06, 2013 at 2:35 AM  

Thank you very much, Diana and Rebecca.

I'm kind of happy with Storyline, I think that it gives more of a success feeling than Studio.