Published course not functioning properly in Kallidus LMS

Jan 31, 2014

Hi all

I'm hoping that someone here has experience with the Kallidus LMS or has experienced similar issues with their solution provider. I have designed a course, added a quiz (all storyline) and published.

The quiz is not tracking a score in the LMS, along with the exit course trigger, and bookmarking. I have tested in StormCloud and everything works as it should. I have also edited the config files twice to force the exit trigger, to no avail.

When publishing I am tracking the correct results slide and have tried all options e.g. passed/incomplete etc... also to no avail. The technical guy at Kallidus doesn't seem overly technical (unable to solve my problem). I was hoping someone here may have an idea or past experiences that could help?

Thanks all!

1 Reply
Christine Hendrickson

Hi there Ricky,

To be honest, that's a new one for me. I was able to find some Studio support articles for the LMS, however, and they mention that Kallidus LMS does not support SCORM 1.2 functions for reporting interaction (question-level) data. I'm wondering if that's part of the issue.

Are you publishing for 1.2?

Here's another article on the same LMS.

The articles here and here may also help clear up common LMS issues.

Hopefully some of that information helps. If not, perhaps some community members that have personally worked with this LMS service can chime in and give you some tips.

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.