Storyline review 360 freezing when you click on review link

Apr 29, 2024

Hi there, Can anyone help?

Im not sure if this is to do with recent updates but im publishing courses to review 360 and they just freeze in the browser (so this is firefox, chrome, edge),

However, to test it thoroughly, I opened the above link on my Android phone & it played fine.

This course im trying to send for review has been sent for review before at the beginning of 2023 and was fine, can you help me find out what the problem is?

It only seems to have started happening since the recent updates,

Thanks Nick

5 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Nick, 

Happy to look into this for you!

Can I ask if you observed the issue occur after publishing a new version of your course to Review 360? If so, a new update or change in the project file may have caused the course to load incorrectly. Also, if you publish a new Storyline 360 project file to Review 360 does the same issue occur, or is it specific to your older project files? 

If the issue is isolated to your older project files, would you be willing to share a copy of them here or in private by opening a support case for testing? We'll delete it when we're done!

If all project files are affected, try repairing your Storyline 360 installation to fix the issue.

CE Learning

Hi there, thanks for getting back to me, this is becoming a real problem for me, its happening to all my storyline courses, they just wont play (so they open but freeze) in a browser but play ok when opened on a smartphone. So, ive shared a copy of one .story file with you. If you could take a look, i'd really appreciate it. I cant get anything over for review at the moment.

Thanks Nick

Steven Benassi

Hi CE Learning!

Glad to see Joe has been helping you! Sorry to hear your Review 360 links are freezing!

Great move sharing your .story file through a support case. I see that my teammate Robby is currently reviewing it, and should be following up with you shortly! You're in excellent hands troubleshooting with him, and we can continue the conversation through your case.

CE Learning

Hi Steven,

Thanks for getting back to me, any help here would be appreciated as i cant send anything for review in review 360 (unless the reviewers open the course on a smartphone). Ive raised a ticket but had no response other than to say my ticket has been received, so I just ned to understand why new courses im building and old courses ive built freeze when open in Review 360

Thanks Nick