Last Post Replies
Mary Beth Maidment
We just transitioned to Articulate 360, and are loving RISE.   But, as a software company, we are using it for training internally on new software features, and we gen...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Patricia Peral
I mistakenly deleted a course from my main page, is there any way to get it back?   Please?
7 years ago
Thorn Farms
I have hidden the author but it is still showing in Preview and also when exported.  
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Eaton
I have my first Rise module and the feedback has been really good.  Excuse the content - it's for a hospital's ER There was one bit of feedback that I'm stumped over...
7 years ago
Elise Braden
Before leaving Storyline2 in favor of 360, I've got a question: I have created module mashups using various third-party (mostly Adobe) tools. Is it possible to embed H...
7 years ago
Amr Soliman
Hey everyone, I get "index.html file missing" message whenever I try to upload a Rise course to WPLMS. I never had this problem with Storyline courses. Any ideas on ...
7 years ago
Elizabeth Everingham Miller
Hey there,  Is anyone experiencing difficulty linking to a document hosted on a google site?  It seems that when you select the hyperlink you get redirected to a pag...
7 years ago
Helena Sandström
I created a sorting activity in my Rise course, two categories with items being sorted between. The two categories are displayed too far apart, outside of the screen. ...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
stefan stefan
Hello , is it possible to import a scorm file exported from rise , into another rise acount?
7 years ago
Roy McIntosh
Hi Everyone, I have just started using RISE which I think is a great.  For one course I decided to use building blocks and specifically statement B.  When in edit mod...
7 years ago
42 Design Square, LLC
Hey Heroes, Is there anyone out there who has deployed an actual course on the LMS for learners? I would like to know the feedback from the learners on the level of e...
7 years ago
By Scott Kaye
Claire Covington
I'm very, very new at Articulate (and loving every minute of learning!) We've developed an introduction slide with a fade in and voice over in SL360 to use at the beg...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Fiona Clarke
Hi  We are developing some content with an organisation and it is a requirement that the images we embed in the course not be copied by anyone. Would a user be able t...
7 years ago
By Brian Dennis
Cheryl Hoover
Hi, folks. Happy Monday. I can't find anyplace in Rise that allows me to remove portrait as an option the way that Storyline 360 does. Is this not an option? Thanks!
7 years ago
Amber Brown
I am having issues uploading a course I've created to CUNA CPD. When I upload the courses from Articulate Storyline 2, I usually publish my courses to SCORM 1.2 and th...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Andreas Larsson
Hi! Is it possible to publish a Rise course in web format (no LMS) and have users be able to access a diploma (perhaps a linked PDF) only if they pass a test? A colle...
over 7 years ago
Summer Howland
I'm looking into Rise, and I love it's simplicity. I'm recreating one of my courses that was originally built into Canvas so that I can compare the learner experience ...
over 7 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
Marc Koenecke
We're finding that the box that you drag cards to when completing a cards interaction in RISE, disappears of the screen in certain browsers.   This appears to be an HT...
over 7 years ago
Jeanne Bernui
Greetings, Heroes!  I'm hoping for some feedback on my first attempt at a Rise course.  First, this is the first iteration and will be used at this stage as part of my...
over 7 years ago
By Jeanne Bernui
John D
Would love to see a quick 'easy print' button for our students. A lot of our students love the interactive online courses, but also want to have a print version.  An ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie