Last Post Replies
James Lewis
Still not clear on the difference between Studio and Storyline. When is 12 coming out? Can anyone clear this up? Thanks
almost 12 years ago
By G Dian
Debbie Walden
Is there any way to create a marker with a number higher than 20? I need 20-27. Love the functionality that goes with 1-20! So easy.
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Julie Humphrey
Hi, Does anybody know if it is possible to delete the Articulate Submit button on slides that are part of a question bank? I've created my own Submit button which has ...
almost 12 years ago
By Julie Humphrey
Gonzalo Rosetti
I started my query under Tutorials/ Adding and Editing Triggers: Posted 1 hour ago Hi there! I am trying to avoid the RESOURCES tab, but still want my students to d...
almost 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Lionel Chan
Hi all, I just created my first Storyline iPad presentation, very impressed.  Just one thing, I can't seem to make my slide go to Full Screen mode.  In fact none of th...
almost 12 years ago
By Lionel Chan
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a sequence activity with Right-to-Left language and it's not appearing when I publish preview. The text appears fine when I input it ...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Cameron
I now have several versions of the same course in my library and want to delete all but the current one.  How do you get things out of the iPad player library?
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mark Vause
Does anyone know if it's it possible to have slide layers in a layout that can be modified in slide view? For example, each of my slides has a video layer and a summa...
almost 12 years ago
By Mark Vause
Joshua DeLeon
I selected  the freeform question and picked "Pick Many". I added a little check box on the corner so that wehn the user clicks the shape they know when it is picked. ...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bret Deardorff
This question is based on Jeanette's screenr found here https://player.vimeo.com/video/204871684. I am wanting to create a drag and drop interaction like Jeanette's w...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Michael Whatley
Hello, Does anyone know of a website that allows you to create custom avatars similar to those in Storyline?  I'm looking to have about 15-20 created for each of our t...
almost 12 years ago
By Jill McNair
Belen Casado
Hi, I had a demo prepared in Presenter, 10 slides, 5 of them inside Quizzmaker. Then I started the same demo in Storyline. Of course it has 'more': layers, triggers, a...
almost 12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
David Tyler
Hello Articulate friends, I am making some training specifically designed for iPad and iPhone use. I have all of the player skin minimized and want to make my own big ...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
James  Kocher
So I made a redesign of a website that one of our programs uses with its students. The site is poorly constructed and not very useful http://depts.washington.edu/physd...
almost 12 years ago
By James Kocher
Aaron Briggs
Hi all - I'm a former instructional designer who's moved into the product management side of things. My company, HealthTeacher, builds interactive tools designed to he...
almost 12 years ago
By Gertrude Mandeville
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I am trying out Storyline to create a screen recording, that is being set to be interactive. The user is having to click on a hotspot to continue to the next slide...
almost 12 years ago
By Mike Collins
Helene Sobelman
So i created a variable called "status" and set it up as a number. Once i started working with it i decided i'd rather have "status" be text. I can't figure out how to...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Gary Wong
I have published my presentation, and I am using the default of Previous button or the Next button. What trigger or action button should I use to get the effect like I...
almost 12 years ago
By Russell Still
sameer shaikh
Hello, I need to have a timed quiz in which the quiz taker is presented with 10 random questions out  of a question bank of 200. The quiz taker after attempting the qu...
almost 12 years ago
By sameer shaikh
anthony queen
I tried the following. I created a PPT2003 two-slide presentation with the second one that contains just a  text box (the default one) with four lines of text  with a...
almost 12 years ago
By anthony queen