Last Post Replies
Annie Grattan
The older posts are discouraging on making this happen. But the most recent information is 3 years old and I am hoping one or both of the platforms have changed ...
6 hours ago
By Annie Grattan
Gigi Bealkowski
Why is the PDF format not looking great? The doesn't look like a polished product.
6 hours ago
By Gigi Bealkowski
Sachin Taank
Hi everyone I hope everyone is well and safe. I keep getting Error when trying to upload a video to articulate Rise. It doesn't give me any further details. Just a red...
8 hours ago
By Zachary Martin
Gerry Mayer
I published a web version of a Rise course with video and noticed the CC doesn't work on a PC with Edge or Google Chrome running OS W10 Pro V 22H2. While on my Apple L...
9 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Ken Hirsohn
Here is my question: I am using Rise with Review, and it is great to be able to get feedback from my co-workers and customers so easily. Two shortcomings: ...
10 hours ago
By Eric Santos
Rekha Mohanty
HI, an error (as in the attached screenshot) is displayed when trying to access any of the questions banks in RISE 360. I could access it just an hour ago but now I ca...
10 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Professional Development Postdoctoral Affairs
Very excited about Reach360! I wonder if there is any thought about making digital badges/verified credentials a possible outcome of the courses in place of certificat...
10 hours ago
By Professional Development Postdoctoral Affairs
Ian Rogers
When you use the image carousel, labeled graphic, and several other interactive elements the use the arrows to cycle through the content... when you reach the last ima...
10 hours ago
By Callum Griffin
Quentin Sadler
Hi, I have a very bad problem. I can open my Rise courses, but I cannot open the lessons within them in order to work on them. Since Friday it has been giving me an er...
10 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Caitlin Henshall
Hello! Articulate Rise has been struggling to load for me all day. When it did load, I'd be in a course for a minute or two before I got the 'Your session has timed ou...
10 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
alison edwards
I had two microlearning projects in 360 that were functioning properly, but suddenly in preview or viewing the project from the published link, the microlearning stops...
10 hours ago
By alison edwards
Sean Dunne
Hi there, I am not the owner of the course I am working on in Rise, but the owner gave me admin access so that I could publish the latest version of the course an...
11 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Bridgend College
I have a course that I need to edit the format of, I have both the SCORM and Raw files, I've seen that it's not possible to upload and edit a SCORM format of a course,...
11 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Nikki Treweek
Hi I would like to know if it will ever be possible to have the voice over text in Rise 360, rather than having to either record the audio myself or by creating the re...
11 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Ange CM
Hi, Is there anyway to just show the percentage score on the last slide, no pass/fail or passing score visible? Thank you!
12 hours ago
By Ange CM
Matt Humphries
Hi there, As the title describes, I'm having an issue with a course I've built for my organization where, if the learner exits the course before the course is complete...
12 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Daniel Segura
Hello, are you able to add an image in a table cell in Rise 360 now?
12 hours ago
By Mélanie Melkonian
Danita Gibson
There is an increase in the number of people using Rise 360 to create content. Until now, Storyline has been used. We use a wrapper to keep the look and fe...
13 hours ago
By Danita Gibson
Rating Team
Can anyone recommend a good plugin for publishing a course to a Wordpress website - and being able to track user completion? We're looking to publish an e-learning tha...
13 hours ago
By John Cooper
Proveedor 1
Hello, I've created a Rise course and embedded a Storyline block with the Modern player and the controls off. In Rise, when learners complete the block I made the Cont...
15 hours ago
By Proveedor 1