Last Post Replies
Bahareh Gelotte
Hi, I embedded videos from our public SharePoint site to a Rise course. However, I shared the course with internal users, the videos don't work! Some users see a messa...
1 hour ago
By Bahareh Gelotte
Bob Mensinger
How do you print/publish a Rise 360 course in PDF without the longer text fields in Flashcards and the text in other interactive fields being cut-off?
10 hours ago
By Bob Mensinger
Learning Development
Is it possible for the admin to manually change a learner's course status to complete? (i.e., a learner completes the course but due to a network glitch, the sta...
13 hours ago
By Learning Development
Carson Smith
My Manager is the one who originally created the e-learnings. When I have gone in and edited the e-learning in rise when I go to publish a new version of the e-learnin...
14 hours ago
By Carson Smith
Michelle Martland
Hi, I created a Rise 360 assessment. The assessment is limited to two attempts. A user was able to attempt the assessment (after fully completing it) 4 tim...
14 hours ago
By Michelle Martland
Annie Grattan
The older posts are discouraging on making this happen. But the most recent information is 3 years old and I am hoping one or both of the platforms have changed ...
15 hours ago
By Annie Grattan
Gigi Bealkowski
Why is the PDF format not looking great? The doesn't look like a polished product.
16 hours ago
By Gigi Bealkowski
Professional Development Postdoctoral Affairs
Very excited about Reach360! I wonder if there is any thought about making digital badges/verified credentials a possible outcome of the courses in place of certificat...
19 hours ago
By Professional Development Postdoctoral Affairs
alison edwards
I had two microlearning projects in 360 that were functioning properly, but suddenly in preview or viewing the project from the published link, the microlearning stops...
20 hours ago
By alison edwards
Ange CM
Hi, Is there anyway to just show the percentage score on the last slide, no pass/fail or passing score visible? Thank you!
21 hours ago
By Ange CM
Proveedor 1
Hello, I've created a Rise course and embedded a Storyline block with the Modern player and the controls off. In Rise, when learners complete the block I made the Cont...
1 day ago
By Proveedor 1
Diversity Campus
Dear Community! One of our customers has just sent me a report on why their e-learning cannot be implemented as a web export for the time being. A) The e-learning tool...
1 day ago
By Diversity Campus
Alyssa Tweed
It seems silly for all of us to translate the same text labels into the same languages. Does anyone know of a resource that has the translated text labels available fo...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Tweed
Nina AAA
Hi, I have a question regarding import. I've created folders in Review and put bunch of Storyline files inside. When I'm creating content in Rise and want to import St...
2 days ago
By Nina AAA
Tracy Windsor
Our company is switching where our policies are being kept. I can search a storyline zip file for company.org and it will return the js files where it is located so I ...
6 days ago
By Tracy Windsor
Elizabeth Burt
I have a completed RISE 360 module. Everything is good to go except for the end-of-module assessment. What I need to accomplish The learners need to compl...
6 days ago
By Elizabeth Burt
Fraser Hay
Hi all, we use PowerPoint for presenter led classroom training and webinars but we'd really like to use Rise for this task. Our Rise eLearning courses have long pages ...
6 days ago
By Fraser Hay
Lara Skaggs
Does anyone use Rise, export the course to a SCORM file, and use that in an LMS which allows the users to download the course for offline use? We are trying to do this...
6 days ago
By Lara Skaggs
articulate1 birtlh
Hola. Últimamente estoy maquetando mucho en Rise360, y hay algo que me dificulta el trabajo: LAS LISTAS. Cada vez que tengo que hacer una lista, tengo que copiar línea...
6 days ago
By articulate1 birtlh
Alchemist Learning Transformed
Bit of a long shot this one I know, but I wonder if anyone has experienced similar to this... We have a Rise 360 course that has been translated into 13 languages. The...
6 days ago
By Alchemist Learning Transformed