Forum Discussion

KirstyFoxwell
Community Member
10 months ago

Animated checkboxes in Rise

Hi community

Is there any way to animate a checkbox list using Rise? By that I mean, is there functionality for each checkbox item to appear one at a time?

Thanks for your advice.

Kirsty

• No, currently Rise doesn't support animated progression of the check mark boxes. You could recreate this type of custom interaction in Storyline and then insert it as a Storyline block.

Another option would be to have a checkbox with a continue divider that exposes the check marks progressively, but requires the learner to actively check the item as the read through them.

Here's an idea.

https://rise.articulate.com/share/iWz-DCgSuhjTRI0DZyCR7lV1N_o7MJgK#/lessons/1s-DjKspkVZU5ZU2n0tNlMcKNG66Garw

KirstyFoxwell
      Community Member

Hi Tom, thank you for considering my request and getting back to me so quickly. I really like your idea of using a continue divider to expose check boxes progressively. I'll give that a try.

Many thanks
      Kirsty

AngeloCruz
        Staff

Hi Kirsty!

It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ below your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.