Forum Discussion

TroyHammers
Community Member
12 months ago

Error when Publishing or Sending to review 360

Hello,

Getting this message/Error when Publishing or Sending to review 360: Something went wrong. There was an error publishing your course. Please try again.

I removed all % in the file names but still no luck. Any ideas?

• Hi Troy, same problem here,

I fixed it deleting the empty block (image) 

I hope it help you!

• Hi there, Troy! We were seeing the same issue from our side, and we've since fixed the problem. Please let us know if you're still hitting that error or if you're able to successfully publish your course now!

• Hello, 

Was there a set of steps that helped with this error? I am receiving it too and it only started today. I am unable to publish the Storyline file to Review or as a SCORM package. I get "We're sorry, something went wrong Articulate Storyline and it might close." Thanks!

EricSantos
      Staff

Hi Kristen,

Sorry to hear about the publishing issues; I'm happy to help troubleshoot. Troy's issue above was caused by an outage on our end, but all our systems are currently operational. For your concern, let's start by applying these steps to rule out a problem with the Storyline installation.

If you're still having trouble publishing, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can determine what's happening? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you!