Forum Discussion

JohnKozlovic
Community Member
4 hours ago

Issue with variables and triggers

I have had a look through the current list of variable and trigger oriented posts and can't quite find a similar issue or resolution to my problem. I have a few slides with several buttons which then lead to several layers. I have created variables (true/false) which are connected to the buttons and would like an action where an 'additional information' button shows (changed from hidden to normal) when all variables (button clicks) are true. I can see that all of the criteria is met (variables all changed to true), but the additional info button does not show. I also have several button clicks (connected to variables) in layers which I would like to show the next button once all have been 'clicked', but can't get the button to show (change to 'normal').

Essentially, I would like to ensure that all buttons are 'clicked' on the slides before the learner can proceed. Can't see what I am doing wrong.

Messy sample attached (practice file). Slide 1 has 'tip' buttons with variables connected that don't respond to the triggers/actions.

Appreciate any assistance.

No RepliesBe the first to reply