Forum Discussion

BogdanEne
Community Member
8 months ago

Micro learning navigation issue

I have some microlearning activities built in rise 360. After the last update none of them are working properly anymore. I use a Stepped navigation with Dots as Indicator type. The Continue dividers stopped working and now you can just keep scrolling until you get even past the last screen and just get a gray screen.

I have exported all microlearning activities before the update, but I still need to edit them and now if I export them the navigation is broken.

Please fix this ASAP.

• Hello Bogdan and Ramiro,

Good news! We fixed the issue you reported where the Continue button using stepped navigation can be skipped. Let us know if this solves the problem on your end; we're more than happy to assist further as needed!

• Hi Bogdan, 

I see that you've opened a support case and you're working with my colleague Chester! You're in great hands! 

We'll continue the conversation over in your case. 

Have a great afternoon!

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Ramiro, 

Looks like you've already reached out to our support team via a case. We'll update you through there if we have any news to share regarding the behavior you're experiencing!

BogdanEne
    Community Member

Hi! Are there any updates on this issue? I need to publish the changes on some micro learning packages.

• Hello Bogdan and Ramiro,

Good news! We fixed the issue you reported where the Continue button using stepped navigation can be skipped. Let us know if this solves the problem on your end; we're more than happy to assist further as needed!

• Awesome; thanks for confirming, Bogdan!

If you need help with anything else, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be happy to assist you!