Forum Discussion

AmeMaes
Community Member
4 months ago

Microlearning Template Assessments Embedded?

Hello.  I have a question about microlearning templates with assessments/knowledge checks.  While I can customize with my own content (text and images), can the assessments ALSO be swapped out for another type, if the one that exists in the template will not work for my purpose?  

Are the ASSESSMENTS embedded in the template and cannot be editted?  In other words, if the assessment is not what fits for my content, does that mean I should search for other templates that do contain the assessment I need? I could not find an option to 'edit' the assessment.  I've watched several tutorials/webinars on microlearning creations, but NO MENTION of templates with assessments that cannot be replaced with another format.  This is my first attempt at microlearning creation and am having difficulty with this issue.  Thank you!  AM

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Any block in a template can be changed or deleted. 

If you don't want to use an existing type of knowledge check, simply change the type, (click on the pencil icon, then choose the type) or delete that block, and then create a new knowledge check block of the type you want:

• Multiple Choice 
    • Multiple Response 
    • Matching 
    • Fill in the blank