Forum Discussion

MarineDEMAISON
Community Member
3 hours ago

No AI chatbot with dialog to refine results?

Hello, 

Today I wanted to test the AI in Storyline, and as a intensive user of ChatGPT, Copilot, Claude, Midjourney ... I wanted to see the added value in having this into Storyline.

For me, the greatest added value is to have access to the whole text in the module and to be able to experiment with prompts in order to get some interesting ideas for a quiz. 

I tried to enter the prompt "You are a trainer in an industrial company, please list me 20 potential reflexion and synthesis questions that are spanning this whole training" and to interact with the prompt from there. 

So, I select "generate quiz" and enter. And I get a quiz. The questions are not bad. But anyway I'll have to redo it from scratch because I use freeform quiz, but that's OK.

Now, I wanted to further change my questions with having some kind of "refining dialog", for instance, asking him to order the questions by type, or by difficulty, and to use my knowledge to decide finally the five questions I want.

So far, there's no possibility to do that ? Because I can also export all my captions into ChatGPT and have a good chat ;)

Is there for now no way to just simply "dialog with the training" ?

• Like, to ask it to get you infos from your slides and .srt dubbing files about a specific subject that you want to have a quick peek of?
  • Or to ask it all the pages where topic A is mentioned so you can upgrade your course?
  • Or to ask it to check if some topic has already been mentioned, to check if two slides are overlapping the same contents?
  • Or to generate some very plausible wrong answers while creating a quiz, using topic B?

... Just to be able to dialog with the file could open so much more possibilites !!!

AI-automated tasks is great, but why not separate between meaning-related tasks (and have a "refining dialog") and technical-related tasks (and get automated page creation, automates states propagation to objects, automated timeline objects alignement using the srt dubbing)?

That said, it can be somehow emulated by just generating quiz after quiz and including them in the requests. That prompt had got me some nice thinking ideas for my actual quiz ; )

You are a trainer in an industrial company, could you create several questions of subjects that are seen on more than one slide ? I want to have synthesis questions, reflexion questions. Please could you make all the questions multiple choice answers questions ? Please could you write very long questions and very long answers with a lot of text to generate thoughts ? 

Looks like the srt dubbung files are indeed used. But no dice for multiple choice questions. 

Please make it possible to reuse a prompt (copy/paste).

Cheers, thanks for the AI implementation, I'll test it further and let you know :)

No RepliesBe the first to reply