Forum Discussion

TimothyHartw092
Community Member
2 years ago

Paused Slides Start Over On Resume and Throw Timings of Everything Off

Never have seen this before, and my other storyline projects are fine. When I publish and view on Desktop browser, everything is OK. In the LMS, this is what is happening to this project...

(All my slides have audio, FYI)

I am experiencing an anomaly. On any given screen of this 50+ slide project, if I press pause, then press resume, the audio starts over, and is no longer in sync with other timed elements. These elements happen in the timing as if I never paused the project, even though the audio has started over. I have other similar projects on the LMS that are not behaving this way. I have tried adjusting the settings below, with no differing result.

I have been playing with the Slide Properties settings:
Slide advances: By User, Automatically
When revisiting: Automatically Decide, Resume Saved State, Reset to Initial State

BTW, I cannot find info for these settings on the Help or Forum websites. We go live in a couple of days with this project.

• Hi Timothy,

Great call on opening a case with our team! I can see that my colleague Ian is already working with you on this issue. You're in good hands! Feel free to respond to his emails in case you have any further questions about the case.