Forum Discussion

PatriciadeSouza
Community Member
2 years ago

Publish to video - only publishing half my project

I created an interactive e-learning with Articulate 360 which I now need to publish as a video... having read the details of how to do this - I have removed all the interactions, my project is now just one scene with each slide progressing with a next function, however when I try to publish, only a quarter of my project has been converted to a video...

any ideas as to why it is not publishing the whole project??

• Hi Patricia,

I'm sorry "publish to video" is only publishing part of your video! We would love to troubleshoot this for you! Would you be willing to share your file with our Support Engineers privately in a support case?

Thanks for reaching out!

• Thanks for the response John

I went through my project again... this time with a fine tooth comb and found a sneaky trigger which had not been disabled - I think this is what was causing the problem as I am now able to publish the whole project!

As general feedback - this is a great feature, but only if you import a Powerpoint and then publish it as a video - if a fully interactive e-learning has been created which then needs to be made available as a video, then the publish to video feature is not so useful, as it takes a lot of work to remove interactivity, triggers, branching etc etc

I think maybe it would be easier to just screen record the e-learning!... I don't suppose there is a way of doing this with Articulate 360?

• Hi Patrica,

I'm happy you were able to figure out the solution to your issue!

I have to apologize for the confusion with this post. "PowerPoint" was a typo and shouldn't have been in there. Removing all the interactivity of your course would be a tremendous amount of work!

If there's anything else you need, please reach out!