Forum Discussion

KateMackenzie
Community Member
2 years ago

RISE button block

Hi everyone,
I have set the theme font to Century Gothic - yet all button blocks have now reverted to another font.  Changing font theme to something else, saving it, then changing back to CG hasn't resolved this issue, nor adding a new block. 
It appears to me that this is a bug?
Help please =)

PhilFoss
    Community Member

Experiencing this also, some parts of the course are defaulting to Lato (side navigation, button block) but it should be Poppins, according to my theme settings.

LizIlawan
    Community Member

I’m having the same issue on my end. My button fonts don’t match my theme.

PhilFoss
    Community Member

Is Lato always used in the left navigation? Not sure why that Font is even loading, its not specified in my theme / font settings.

• Good news, everyone! We've fixed this issue, so now the font in your button blocks should match your Theme font. 

Please let us know if you still aren't seeing the correct font from your side! 

SumantMurugesh
      Community Member

Hello Alyssa, is it possible to change the default capital letters on the buttons to small letters please?

Thank you!

LaurenConnelly
        Staff

Hello SumantMurugesh! It isn't possible to change the letters on buttons to lowercase, but we do have this logged as a feature request with our Product Team. I've added your comments to the request so we can update you if this makes it in an upcoming release!

PhilFoss
    Community Member

Now my button block is loading the font I specified for Headings- see text for Location 1. It should be Poppins which I've specified for body fonts, but its loading Montserrat which should only be for headings.