Forum Discussion

• Hi Hardik,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! ✨

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with your course! I'm happy to help troubleshoot and have a few clarifying questions to get started.

• Can you please specify what you mean when you state the course is not working from the beginning? For example, are you seeing an error message, or is the course freezing? There are many slides, so it did take a bit of time to load for me, but the course appears to be playing as expected when previewed. 
    • Is this happening when you preview the course or publish it? There are many slides, so it did take a bit of time to load for me, but the course appears to be playing as expected when previewed. 
    • Are you experiencing this issue with only this file or multiple files? If it's happening with every course, you may want to try a Storyline repair which typically fixes unexpected issues.

I hope this helps! If you need additional assistance, please let me know here or connect with one of our talented Support Engineers privately in a support case.

• Hello Kelly,

After we published the entire module, course will not load when run the story.htm file. Just blank screen appear.

Jürgen_Schoene_
      Community Member

@support articulate - some error messages on start

Chrome:

Firefox:

both cannot start the player: 15 x slideref "_player.5wG6ebyDeGl. ..." not found

• Hi Hardik,

I tested your project file and saw that if you only publish the very first slide, the published course will load normally. This indicates that the presence of certain slide objects or entire slides are preventing the published course from successfully loading. 

I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf so we can have our support team take a look at your project file to identify if there are any signs of possible data corruption. If there is, we'll try our best to fix your project file for you. You're in good hands, and someone from our team will be in touch shortly!