Forum Discussion

rAGGGTSFSD
Community Member
2 years ago

Simulation recordings size and position...

Hello.

Can someone suggest some solution for my problem.

I have recorded a simulation resolution as per template. But here I can't move or scale the simulation screenshot/animation video ..  to fit in template.

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

The positioning of the screen recording will have to be done before the screen recording is made. 

The two arrows here indicate where you can specify which area of your monitor's screen is captured, as well as the actual size of the recording window. You can check out this article to know more about size and positioning of recordings: 

If this isn't what you were referring to, please provide us with some screenshots of the media files that you are trying to move and I'll be glad to share more information!

rAGGGTSFSD
    Community Member

Thanks for reply.

But I have recorded and used.

Now we have changed the template, by which it is affecting the "on screen" area, want to adjust as per the new template in which we need to scale and move the simulation.

Which is not happening right now.

Could you help me out.

Thank you..

• You cannot move the recording on the slide after it has been recorded it will always be middle and centre

rAGGGTSFSD
    Community Member

Thanku.. 

I'm in search of this, from around 15 -20 days... Still I'm searching for solution. Soon I'll figure it out...  

I'll be coming back after finding solution .

• Articulate used to have a solution where resizing the template would ask how you wanted the content to be placed, it no longer does, good luck I have been using the tool for 10 years and I dont think there is a solution

rAGGGTSFSD
    Community Member

That was great, such a experienced one replied me.

Thank you. For wishing me good luck..

rAGGGTSFSD
    Community Member

I have found one solution,  by which my issue was solved...

If any having same kind of problem.. Plz ping here..

• What is the solution? Always good to know if it happens again

rAGGGTSFSD
    Community Member

I want to try it again. Could you send me a sample of simulation.. 

Ill share it again .