Forum Discussion

HaydenLak-5f388
Community Member
4 years ago

Storyline Menu - Lock Icon doesn't change to Check Icon for QB Quiz

I understand that a lock icon has been introduced to the Modern Player menu for pages that have not been viewed. Once the page is viewed, it should change to a check icon. However, this doesn't happen to a Question Bank quiz in Storyline 360. I passed the quiz, reached the result page and navigated to the Course Completion page but the icon still remained a lock.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

• Hello, Everyone!  ✨

I'm happy to share that we have released a new update for Storyline 360 (v3.80.30988.0.).

In this update, we have implemented a fix for:

• In the player menu, question bank slides weren't highlighted when selected or visited.

As a first stepI recommend updating Storyline 360 to the latest version. Here's how:

Update Authoring Apps

If you have any questions, please let us know in this thread or privately in a support case.

Have a great day! 

• Hello Hayden!

I'm happy to help! We have this logged as a possible software bug where the visited state doesn't appear in the menu when question banks are viewed. I've linked your comments to our report so we can update you when we release a fix.

I'll keep you updated in this discussion!

• Hi @lauren, 

Is there an update on this? Looks like I am also facing the same issue as mentioned in the original post. 

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello Jayashree!

Thanks for checking in! We haven't released the fix for this yet as our team is currently prioritizing other bug fixes for upcoming releases. I'll be sure to update you in this discussion when it makes it on our roadmap.

• Hi @lauren,

I am having the same issue still with the latest version of storyline 360 (Build 3.71.29339.0).

Is there any solution yet to change lock icon to checked for Question banks?

• Hi, Karma!

Thanks so much for reaching out! We do not have an update to share at this time. Our team is currently prioritizing other bug fixes for upcoming releases. We'll be sure to update this discussion, so you are looped in on any news!

• Hi, I face the same problem. Moreover, the quiz does not highlight in the navigation menu when reached. Any workaround ? Thank you

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Jean-Michel,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue as well. The identified workaround is to Show Slide Draw Contents via Player > Menu > Question Bank Toggle as shown in the screenshot below. 

More information on this here: 

If this doesn't work for you, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a look at what you currently have setup? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

• Hello, Everyone!  ✨

I'm happy to share that we have released a new update for Storyline 360 (v3.80.30988.0.).

In this update, we have implemented a fix for:

• In the player menu, question bank slides weren't highlighted when selected or visited.

As a first stepI recommend updating Storyline 360 to the latest version. Here's how:

Update Authoring Apps

If you have any questions, please let us know in this thread or privately in a support case.

Have a great day!