Forum Discussion

PeterVollbrecht
Community Member
4 years ago

Transparent Markers on Labeled Graphics?

Hi All,

I use the labeled graphic frequently to have students test their knowledge by identifying anatomical strucutures. Unfortunately, smaller structures are completely covered by the markers. Is there any way to change the transparency of these markers, or to adjust their size? Animated concentric circles similar to what happens now but without the central marker would also be effective. Thanks for any advice!

Pete

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Peter,

You ae limited to using the provided icons. They cannot be altered, nor can you load your own.

RuthGoff
    Community Member

Having the option to have transparent markers would be great.  Is this something you can put on the list of software updates?

Thank you

PhilFoss
    Community Member

The only way I've found to modify the markers are to use a theme component, in these examples I made the markers very small white dots on the left, and styled as numbered crime scene markers on the right. I love the labeled graphic so much, but everyone has different visual requirements for these markers so it does require customization.

RuthGoff
      Community Member

This probably wouldn’t work for us but I appreciate your quick response.

Thank you!
      [signature

PhilFoss
        Community Member

Certainly possible with a theme component as shown below. Rise likely will never offer this as it would make the administration of these invisible markers difficult! Best to be applied after exporting. Theme components like this are best if you need to achieve 'nice to have' styling or branding requirements.