Forum Discussion

ChrisHodgson
Community Member
20 days ago

Tutorial - How To Control Rise Block Interaction From Storyline Using JS!

Hi Heroes!

It’s fantastic to see that Storyline developers interested in using JavaScript to enhance the user experience now have our own dedicated group with the latest E-Learning Heroes website update!

Nearly three years ago, I launched my ‘Storyline Magic’ tutorial series on YouTube because I wanted more resources to be available for those looking to leverage JavaScript coding to push the boundaries of what’s possible working with Articulate software.

In the very first episode, I demonstrate how combining JavaScript with CSS in Storyline can automate actions within an Articulate Rise course. Specifically, I show how to automatically advance the learner to the next lesson in Rise after they complete the required actions within a Storyline activity:

Storyline Magic Series - Episode 01 Controlling Rise Navigation In Articulate Storyline

---

My name's Chris Hodgson, an eLearning developer and software trainer based in the UK. I enjoy creating fun, unique, and engaging online experiences using Articulate software! Connect with me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrishodgson44/

No RepliesBe the first to reply