Forum Discussion

MaryPloch
Community Member
2 months ago

Accessing Review360 Content Created by Team Member Who left

Hi! We had a team member who separated from the company in late September 2023. Prior to her departure, she did not share or add collaborators to her projects. Her license was transferred to me when she left. We can see the Storyline files and open them in Review360, but how can we download them or edit them? Any help appreciated!

• Hello Mary, 

Thanks for reaching out!

Courses in Review 360 are already in their published version and there's no way to convert them back to an editable Storyline 360 .STORY project file. You'll need to locate the original files if you'd like to edit and republish them.

We also released a feature back in October 2023 called Cloud Backup which will allow you to upload a copy of your project files to Review 360 as a way to back them up online. Chances are your colleague never saw the release of this feature, but its worth checking if you need a place to backup your files moving forward.

• HI, I also have a complete course made by a company and I want to edit ir: they left us files like the pic attached to this comment. I try to open it but nothing.

Could you help me?

JudyNollet
      Super Hero

The files shown in the picture you attached are .story files. To open them, you need to have an active Articulate 360 license. You also need to have Storyline 360 installed on your computer.