If you work in the retail industry and need some online course inspiration, look no further! This microlearning course is full of ideas for how to create e-learning your employees can take on their mobile devices—without leaving the showroom floor.

Explore this example.

Like this example? Click here to send an editable copy of this project to your Rise 360 dashboard. If you don’t have access to Rise 360, sign up for a free 30-day trial of Articulate 360. And subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest e-learning examples.

And if you’re struggling to train some learner groups with your LMS—like contractors, partners, franchises, or deskless workers—then try Reach 360, a premium add-on to Articulate 360 that lets you quickly distribute e-learning to more learners. 

18 Comments
Michael PF Murphy
Sarah Hodge
Sarah Hodge

I'm glad that helped, Michael! As for the exact dimensions, the image in this example is from Content Library 360 and was cropped within the app. See image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yOw-_0HrMz-JwXnQjV2PA0egMPniw_-A/view?usp=sharing So, I don’t know the exact dimensions. In Rise 360, there's no aspect ratio rule to follow since the image will display differently depending on the device used. When you preview your course, you can click the device icons at the top to test how it will look on different devices to make sure it looks right. It sounds like you might already be doing that and just not getting the results you’re looking for. You might need to use a different image if that's the case. But just in case, do you mind sharing a link to your project so I can take a lo... Expand

Sarah Hodge
Sarah Hodge