30+ Best E-Learning Portfolio Examples for Inspiration in 2024

E-Learning Portfolios for 2024 RECAP #451: Challenge | Recap

Are you looking for fresh, visually engaging ways to showcase your e-learning projects? Or perhaps you're looking to hire talented e-learning designers to help with your next project. Either way, we've got you covered with 30+ e-learning portfolio examples.

From simple portfolios using E-Learning Heroes profile pages to custom-designed websites, this week's roundup features a range of creative ways to present your best e-learning work.

Jonathan Hill

Portfolio Tip: Share your E-Learning Heroes profile page to showcase examples of your work.

Jonathan Hill

Example | Jonathan Hill | Website | @DevByPowerPoint

Jeniffer Brubaker

Jeniffer Brubaker

Example | Jeniffer Brubaker

Christine Vadovszki

Portfolio Tip: Networking is so important! I think it's really important to talk to people, build relationships and connections as I often find these one-to-one interactions are what often land jobs rather than sending a resume or portfolio into the oblivion.

Christine Vadovszki

Example | Christine Vadovszki

Anel Albertao

Anel Albertao

Example | Anel Albertao | Website

Kari Edmonds

Kari Edmonds

Example | Kari Edmonds | Website

Ayla Blacklaw

Ayla Blacklaw

Example | Ayla Blacklaw | Website

Cherisse Lipps

Cherisse Lipps

Example | Cherisse Lipps | Website

Joanne Chen

Joanne Chen

Example | Joanne Chen | Website

Jodi M. Sansone

Jodi M. Sansone

Example | Jodi M. Sansone | Website | @jodimsansone

Teo Karageorgakis

Teo Karageorgakis

Example | Teo Karageorgakis | Website

Michael Schleicher

Michael Schleicher

Example | Michael Schleicher

Alexander Salas

Alexander Salas

Example | Alexander Salas | Website | @stylelearn

Thaddaeus Smith

Portfolio Tip: Portfolios are living documents and grow and change with the person they represent. As existing skills are sharpened, new skills are obtained, new technologies are incorporated, and new practices are implemented, the portfolio should be modified to reflect those changes.

Thaddaeus Smith

Example | Thaddaeus Smith | Website

Ilona Winnemore

Ilona Winnemore

Example | Ilona Winnemore | Website

Samuel Apata

Portfolio Tip: Before having a dedicated portfolio, I used to share my demos through the community page which is still a free and viable option.

Samuel Apata

Example | ELH Portfolio | Samuel Apata | Website | @afrostem

Thierry EMMANUEL

Thierry EMMANUEL

ExampleThierry EMMANUEL | Website

Michelle Susar

Michelle Susar

Example | Michelle Susar

Amar Kulshreshtha

Portfolio Tip: I create articles on my LinkedIn profile

Amar Kulshreshtha

Example | Amar Kulshreshtha | Website | @AmarShreshtha

Julie BIGOT

Julie BIGOT

Example | Julie BIGOT | Website

Laura Hansen

Portfolio Tip: Set achievable and measurable goals for your own development. This year I have created a goal for myself to submit at least one E-Learning Heroes challenge a month and have two virtual networking calls a month.

Laura Hansen

Example | Laura Hansen

Silver Echo77

Portfolio Tip: Showcase a variety of projects that highlight different skills and strengths. It's all about demonstrating versatility!

Silver Echo77

Silver Echo77

Missy Hovland

Missy Hovland

Example | Missy Hovland

Maria Munoz

Portfolio Tip: Every day is a new opportunity to learn something new. Set realistic and achievable goals that will help you grow.

Maria Munoz

Example | Maria Munoz

Tracy Carroll

Tracy Carroll

Example | Learn more | Tracy Carroll | Website | @1tracycarroll

Emma B

Portfolio Tip: Curate! Don't put everything in there and ensure your portfolio really is a demonstration of your best work. Try to include a variety of examples and put in some good quality images / screenshots of your work. Focus on how you solved problems or tackled challenges, to achieve your end result. 

Also take a look at what other people are doing and learn from them. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to get it perfect and remember you can always change things as you, your skills and your style changes.

Emma B

Example | Emma B | Website

Logan Monday

Portfolio Tip: Keep showing your work and network with people that can support you as well as inspire you.

Logan Monday

Example | Logan Monday

Wrenn Corcoran

Wrenn Corcoran

Example | Wrenn Corcoran

Courtney Roberts

Portfolio Tip: Have fun building your portfolio. Do what you like and what inspires YOU!

Courtney Roberts

Example | Courtney Roberts

Kate Golomshtok

Portfolio Tip: Learn how to be inspired by the world around you. Inspiration can come from a variety of sources: films, music, advertising, books, and many others. It’s important to see the ideas around you and use them to create interesting and helpful courses.

Kate Golomshtok

Example | Kate Golomshtok | Website

Anne-Marie Fiore

Anne-Marie Fiore

Example | Anne-Marie Fiore | Website

Jared Speight

Portfolio Tip: Have a flagship project where you include design documents, discuss accessibility features, and show the results of your course/job aid if possible.

Jared Speight

Jared Speight

Jayashree Ravi

Networking Tip: Be genuine and proactive in building relationships. Connect with fellow professionals through online communities like LinkedIn, engage in meaningful conversations, and offer value. Authentic relationships can lead to collaborations and opportunities.

Career Tip: Never stop learning. The digital learning landscape evolves rapidly. Stay curious, invest in continuous learning, and embrace challenges as opportunities for growth. Committing to lifelong learning sets you apart and fuels success in your career journey.

Jayashree Ravi

Example | Jayashree Ravi | LinkedIn

Teammate Learning and Development

Teammate Learning and Development

Example | Teammate Learning and Development | Website

New to the E-Learning Challenges?

The weekly challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I'll update the recap posts to include your demos.

If you have a blog, please write about your challenge example. I'll add links to your blog post so your examples get even more exposure. And for those who share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, please include #ELHChallenge so your network (and Articulate!) can track your e-learning coolness.

Share Your E-Learning Portfolio Examples!

The e-learning portfolio challenge is still open! If you have one or more ideas you'd like to share, please jump over to the original challenge and post your links in the comments section. I'll update this recap page to include your examples.

Share Your E-Learning Portfolio Examples!