Review Quiz before submission.

Apr 30, 2024

I have a Final Exam module has both a "Review" and a "Submit" button. The Review button is so they can go back and review and/or change their answers before submitting the quiz; however, when the Review button is selected, they aren't able to change their initial answer on the slides. What specific trigger must I add to allow answer change once the Review button has been selected?

4 Replies
jo campbell

Thank your assistance, as unchecking the "Submit" button and checking the prev/next buttons in the Slide Panel, now allows for answers to be changed once the "Review" button has been selected.  

I now have another question, please. Once I hit the "Review" button, I cannot get the "Next" button to come up to move on to the next slide without having to hit the audio line a couple of times and then click on the "Replay" icon next to the end of the audio line before "Next" comes up. This will confuse the learners. How do I ensure "Next" shows up automatically on every slide after the "Review" button has been selected? To clarify, is there a trigger that I have to set so the system knows that once "Review" has been selected, each slide should still show "Next" without the audio line replaying?