Insert video getting active x error - Studio 13, ppt office 13

Jun 25, 2018

Hi All, I am desperately trying to fix the above problem since last Friday. Very frustrating and time consuming. Articulate normally works without a hick up. Did all the Articulate recommendations to no avail. De-installed all of Articulate, Re-installed all of Articulate, De-installed Flash and Re-installed. Checked the settings in the Trust centre together (options PowerPoint) with the recommendations from Articulate. Please if someone could give meet some light in the tunnel I would be very appreciative.

Thanks and kindest regards Mark

5 Replies
Katie Riggio
Thanks for checking in, Mark!

I took a peek at your case this morning and saw that we've got: Inserting video files in Presenter '13 (when using Microsoft Office 2016/365) results in the ActiveX error logged as a possible bug – which our team is looking into next steps!

Just to be sure, what version of Microsoft Office are you using? I'll be standing by!

P.S. Replying via email will include your contact information. No worries though, as this Peek video will show you how to edit it out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.