Pesenter 360 - Issues Previewing & Publishing

Nov 22, 2016

I like the potential of Articulate360, but it seems to be fairly buggy right now.  Is anyone else having Previewing & Publishing issues with Presenter '13 projects after updating the file to 360?  I have placed a time limit of 1 to 2 days of attempting to solve a problem before I send them in to support.  I am currently going through all my courses and updating them.  Most courses require me to strip out the quizzes and engage projects, then reintroduce them for me to be able to preview or publish.  More times than not I have to rebuild some of the slides to get it working

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Eesh, Keith.  That's no fun.  I have not personally run into any issues, but we would be happy to help you out!  Don't ever hesitate to reach out to our support team if you're in a pinch; time is money.  But good on you for doing some troubleshooting.

What version of Windows are you running?  Have you had any other troubles with using Presenter 360 so far?  You've probably heard it all before, but here are some tips for managing your project files, namely working on your local C: drive.

Also, certain functions of Articulate require the installation of Adobe Flash Player in your Internet Explorer browser, even if it isn't your default browser.  I would open IE and check out your Flash version there.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.