Presenter (360) published file doesn't support links... but powerpoint slideshow works fine

Jan 13, 2020

I have a powerpoint file (upgraded from presenter 13) now in Presenter (360) where when I preview the slides -- the hyperlinks I created work just fine.  It's worked for years in presenter 13 and it a huge project I invested tens of thousands of dollars in labor in over the last 7 years or so.

Now when I use presenter 360 -- the linking is broken (which is at the core of this 200 slide utility that I built).  AGAIN (this is important)  when I view the slideshow in articulate it works fine an navigation is flawless. But as soon as I publish it to HTML5 in the "LMS" configuration, only the first jump works, none of the subsequent links work.  Any ideas?  I did talk to a support engineer a couple years ago on this when 360 first came out and he said "oh, we don't support that..." but that's not true -- there are Articulate tutorials showing (as they called it "branching") it working just fine.  So it's been a year or two and I need to update this content, so I'm back trying to figure a solution, again.

2 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Jim!

Sorry to hear you're back at this obstacle, and I'm glad you reached out for help. In fact, I see Eric from our talented Support team received your updated source file.

He's carefully reviewing the course to see if we can determine the cause of the linking issue, where you should hear back from him soon. You're in skilled hands, and I'll follow along!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.