Run Time Error "462" Remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable

Oct 18, 2017

Am trying to find a solution for this issue as I am getting the same error over and over again this morning. I have restarted my computer several times, am always working on my local C drive, and every time I go to sync my animations this error pops up and PowerPoint shows my course as a recovered file.

It happens right after I preview a slide to see it, then go back to sync animations. I attached a copy of the error message.

I am working on a very tight deadline and am hoping you have a solution. If not I will have to consider moving my content into another software, which really isn't an option at this time.

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

So sorry to hear you're running into this error message, June. It sounds like you're doing all of the right things, and I even see that you started a support case (good idea!). My colleague Gren is having a look at your case now, so you should hear back from her shortly. I'll also follow along and share updates here, as necessary!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.