Unable to publish

May 01, 2012

Hi,

I have published files before without a problem.  However, I've been trying to publish this one particular  file for the last 2 days.  It's only 48 slides with 4 small engage slides.  I'm wondering if my audio source files are the problem since they vary in origin (recorded in Engage, PowerPoint and imported .wav files).  With each attempt to publish, it seems to be working then when it gets to slide 48 of 48, the following error message appears:

"Articulate Presetner has encountered a problem and nees to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Thank you for any suggestions.

Donna

9 Replies
Donna Washington

Hi Peter,

No luck.  I was able to publish the presentation without any of the audio.  At least I confirmed that the issue is with the audio source files.  If I have to re-create the narration for all 48 slides, it'll take time I don't have.

One thing I discovered is that the some of the Engage slides had their narration created in Engage while other narrations were done in Presenter.  Should this matter when it comes to publishing?  Also, other audio came from .wav files that were imported (not in Engage slides).  I'm at a loss.

Thanks for any further suggestions.

Peter Anderson

Hi Donna,

Go ahead and send us your files, if you'd like. One of our awesome support staff can take a close look and work with you to get this resolved. Please create an Articulate Presenter package, then upload the zip file to our server. You can review how to do this here: 

Send to Articulate Presenter Package – Articulate Presenter ’09 Help

Upload the resulting zip file from your computer to our server using this upload form: 

Articulate Support - Upload Your Files for Review 

Please be sure to include a description of your issue, your version of PowerPoint, version of Windows and version of Presenter '09, which you can find in Help and Support -> About Articulate Presenter. Please also include the URL for this thread so I can follow up with you personally in the forums. And feel free to come back and leave your case number here so I can keep a close eye on it. Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.