360 Image Marker Media Default Transparency Issue

Oct 21, 2021

Hello Everyone,

I've been using the 360 image beta function to create walkarounds o our construction machine models and I must say it looks slick. One issue I'm running into is that when you insert a picture image into a marker it looks fine. However when you perform a slide preview, navigate the 360 image and click on said marker, the inserted image when clicked on and magnified displays itself with a certain amount of transparency. This is by default and I'm not sure how to correct it. As you can see in the attachments the original photo is not semi transparent. But when I click on the media inside the marker and it expands you can see background and the image is less clear. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks.

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Ray and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing with your 360-degree image.

This is the expected behavior. As you move around the image and view the markers, zooming will keep the context of where you are in the image and where the marker is located:

I've submitted a feature request on your behalf and attached this conversation so that we can share any updates with you here in the future. I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests, which may be helpful.