Articulate Stooryline 360 - Integrating voiceover for a class with multiple slides and slide layers

Jul 07, 2019

Good afternoon,

Up until now, I have been integrating audio files slide/slide layer by slide/slide layer and adjusting the objects on the timeline and creating triggers accordingly for each slide/slide layer. 

I there any way to upload an audio file and distribute sections to their perspective slides/slide layers?

Thank you

1 Reply
Jerry Beaucaire
  1.  You don't HAVE to have the audio in individual layers.  I almost always DO, but occasionally I will put a long audio clip in the base layer and automate everything, including the layers that appear on top.  As long as the user can't stop the progression this is fine.

This is also how I build a long presentation with music playing through the background, I did an entire presentation with a BG track playing on the base layer in a loop, then put individual narrations on each layer, so the user COULD move at their own pace, and we still had nice theme music.

2. Other than that, you drop a long narration into the Media Library, insert it on multiple layers, then use the EDIT option to cut out the parts you don't want on each layer.   Feels like a lot of work.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.