Background music in Storyline 360 across multiple slides

Oct 28, 2019

Hi - I saw a few post from 3+ years ago on this so wanted to circle back.  Is there a way to have continuous background music play in Storyline 360 across multiple slides - without having to cut the music to each slide?

Thanks,

Katie

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Katie and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the feature you would like to see and use in Storyline 360.

This is not a built-in feature at this time, but you can check out a similar conversation here with a few ideas and suggestions from the community.

This is a feature that we are tracking and I've added this conversation to our report so that we can share any updates with you here.

I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests as that may be helpful too.

Math Notermans

Hi Valerie,

As this subject keeps coming back over and over again, and i already solved and posted it many times, i decided to write up a single post i can refer to whenever the question again pops up.
Here that is...
https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/continuous-playing-background-music-over-all-slides-in-storyline360