Can not Login after upgrate Storyline 360 v. 3.31.19951.0

Aug 21, 2019

I've just updated the latest version of Storyline 360 3.31.19951.0 (20th August) and my user name and password is required to access Storyline 360, but I 'm not able to type any text on the Fill-in-blank Form to login. It's like the Form to do Login would be unavailable. Yo can find attached a screenshot of the Form.

I hadn't updated since 18th June (version 1.29.19305.0).

I looking forward to hearing any suggestion to be able to Login.

Thank you in advance.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Pilar, 

To prepare for upcoming improvements to our sign-in experience, we're prompting everyone to sign back into the Articulate 360 desktop app after installing the latest update. 

It's possible that you're unable to login or add your info if you still need to allowlist some sites connected with Articulate 360. If your organization restricts internet access to a list of pre-approved websites, please ask your IT staff to allowlist id.articulate.com so you can sign back in to Articulate 360. Learn more about network endpoints that need to be allowlisted here.

If you're still having trouble after having your team check that out, please let us know! I'll want to connect you with our Support Team (you can reach out here to start a case) so that we can work with you one-on-one. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.