Course not completing in LMS

Aug 31, 2020

I have to courses that are not completing, I tested them in the SCORM cloud with the same results. I uploaded two other courses the same day, all using the same template, and they complete with no issues. The only difference is that after I uploaded the two courses I am not having an issue with, I updated Articulate. These are going live tomorrow night, and I have run out of ideas of what the issue can be. I have been using this same template for awhile now and have not had any problems with it before. A copy of my course is attached. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

3 Replies
Yvonne  Dougherty

Hi Sam,

We need the course to score as complete and display a score. We tried using Passed/Incomplete in the past, but that did not report the results that we needed. I did try it again this morning, as it has been a while since we have tried it, and I had the same results as above. It is not marking as complete and there is no score recorded. I did have a colleague, who hadn't updated her Articulate yet, publish and zip the files for me, and again, it did not mark as complete. I even went back to an earlier version which we had used for our pilot testers without any issue, but again, had the same result. It didn't complete or return a score in the SCORM Cloud on either versions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.