Engage interaction in Storyline 360

Jun 12, 2019

Hi everybody!  I have a question regarding Engage interaction in Storyline 360 and maybe you can help me. Is there a quick way to transform engage interaction (that was automatically imported together with other ppt slides when I imported an old e-learning from ppt) into Storyline slides/layers ? At the moment, I need to click on an interaction, open it in a separate engage window in order to be able to see the content. And if I want to make it into regular Storyline interactions (with triggers, layers, etc), I am doing it manually.  Many thanks in advance!

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Masa and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know what you would like to do with your course.

You can certainly use the imported Engage interaction in your Storyline project if you wish, but it sounds like you want to recreate it within Storyline.

You can open Engage and Storyline at the same time if you wish to toggle back and forth vs. opening the Engage interaction from within Storyline, but it will still need to be manually created.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.