Fira Sans font on Storyline 360

Jan 24, 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm using Storyline 360, I was using S2 until recently, so 360 is a new upgrade for me.

I'm using the font Fira Sans.  The font looks different when published. 

On the unpublished version the font is sans serif, but when published it is serif.  

It didn't do this on Storyline 2.

This is unpublished:

This is published:

I'd love some feedback or ideas on how to make this look the same published as when unpublished.  

This also makes me concerned about other unexpected differences on 360.

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

I'm happy to help, Rebecca!

After you published the Storyline 360 file, where did you host the published output? Did you upload it to a web server or a learning management system?

Also, do you have a copy of the Fira Sans font installer file you can share with me? I'd like to install that font on my machine and test it in Storyline 360.

Thanks!

Rebecca Ogrady-Marshall

Hi Alyssa,

The output is hosted on Moodle 2.9, however the font change shows up on the review, before hosting.

I haven't installed any additional fonts, this is a default.  We just started using 360 about 2 weeks ago, upgraded from ST2, where we also used the default fonts.

This also happens for my co-worker.

It's very odd and we want to be able to use the font as it is when compiling the interaction.

Any ideas?

Rebecca Ogrady-Marshall

Hi,

We're both using Chrome. However, it's on the published version when uploaded to LMS (Moodle), regardless of the browser that the LMS is open on.

How do I keep the font the same on the unpublished to the published version?

It's weird, it also didn't do this on Storyline 2!

- Should I contact the support person at the sales level?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.