navigation issues

Dec 29, 2017

I have a file that has 4 scenes. The first slide of each scene is the first page of the chapter. At the end of each chapter, four review questions are presented to the learner. The question slides only have a submit button on them which then navigates them to the next page with the feedback. All navigation works fine unless you click on one of the chapter titles in the player menu. When you click on title in the player menu then you start seeing next page buttons and previous buttons on the pages which I do not have on them. All of these work until you get to the last page of the chapter and then the next page button is there but it does nothing.

I am not able to attach the file here because of the subject but can anyone give me an idea of where the extra navigation buttons are coming from when you click on the menu items only.

Thanks

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Leisa! 

The only thing that comes to mind is when the slides are in review mode, the Prev/Next buttons will display where you expected to see the Submit button only, but I'm not sure if that's what you're seeing or not.

I understand if you are not able to share the file within the forum, but if you could share here privately with the steps to re-create the behavior, that would be helpful.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.