Powerpoint slides not importing into storyline 360.

May 13, 2024

I am having trouble importing powerpoint slides into storyline 360. I am in the trial period. Attached are some images to help you help me resolve the problem.

I am in the middle of a training course so me being 2 weeks behind is a problem.  Could it be that I am in the trial phase of the software.

This really doesn't make any sense.

Please help.
Gratitude in Advance.

DC Glenn

1 Reply
Eric Santos

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community, DC Glenn! We’re glad you’re here. 😀

Thanks for sharing the PowerPoint presentation and the screenshots. I tried importing the PowerPoint slides to the attached Storyline project and, fortunately, encountered no errors.

The Articulate free trial should allow you to import PowerPoint slides to Storyline. Since you are getting a “Failed to import PowerPoint presentation” error message, one or more issues may have caused it. Please go through this list of possible issues to fix the problem. You are already using a supported PowerPoint version, so you can skip that item. I checked your PowerPoint file, so you can also skip these two:

• The Presentation Is Password Protected
  • The Presentation Doesn’t Start with Slide Number 1

If the issue persists and repairing Storyline doesn’t improve things, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can determine what’s happening? I understand you are on a time crunch, so we’ll reach out soon after we hear from you.