Preview error

Jun 29, 2016

Hello Heroes,

I was developing a course in Storyline 2 the usual way. When I tried previewing/publishing, I am getting this weird error. I am unable to make any sense out of it. When I try previewing any other course I have developed, it works perfectly fine. I have sent the error report to Articulate and they haven't yet responded.

Any help would be great.

Regards

Don in Distress

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Sumit,

Using the error report as you showed in that message sends information to our QA team for analysis but does not start a case for our team to be able to communicate with you. 

If you'd like to use the link Matthew shared that will connect you with our Support Engineers so that they can dig in a bit further to what you're seeing. If it's just this one course, I suspect as Matthew mentioned there may be an element of corruption in the file, and you could look at importing it slide or scene by scene into a new project file to determine which is the problematic element. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ana,

I'm sorry to hear that Preview isn't working for you. Since you just downloaded the trial, I suspect you're using the latest update of Storyline - but did you also install it locally? Do you know what version of Flash player you have installed on your system? You may want to review the information here and look at updating Flash. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.