Previous button

Sep 07, 2012

I understand that the updated version of Storyline allows us to put triggers on the previous button.  Can someone tell me how to do that?  I've searched Articulate's site and can't seem to find anything...other than it can be done.  I would appreciate any help!

8 Replies
Pam I Am

I'm new to Storyline. I have just created a multiple choice quiz. From what I've read in these forums, I cannot disable the Prev button, correct? What I need to know is how to either change the trigger on the Prev button  - I can't see where to do this, or if Storyline does in fact now have a way to disable the Prev button, or at least hide it. The issue is that when a user is taking the exam, the Prev button goes back to the previous screen, however they cannot change their answer on the question on the previous page, so why go back there? If Prev must stay, then how can the user change the answer on the previous question?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Pam and welcome to Heroes! 

When you're setting up Quiz slides you do have the option to remove the Previous/next button and only have the "Submit" button on your slides. You'll want to look at the individual slide property settings: The only difference will be when/if you enable "Review" mode the user will see previous and next button automatically as there will no longer be a submit button. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.