Problem with Storyline 360 on New Project

Jun 25, 2021

I have tried several times this afternoon to start a new course, and record a screen to insert in the course. First time Storyline after I had a few slides created, then went to insert a video, Storyline froze up. I could not close it, end task, or anything. Ended up shutting down my system and restarting everything. Second time, started my new project again, when I went to record screens, it let me put the frame to start recording, but when I cancelled the recording, Storyline was gone. Is something going on today 6/25 with Storyline 360?

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Michele,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing with your Storyline 360 software. 

Storyline 360 is a local install, so our status would not affect your software, but we did not have any downtime. Let's dig into how to get you back up and running properly:

1. Do you know what version of Storyline you're using? 
    You can check by going to Help > About Articulate Storyline. We are currently on Build 3.52.25247.0 of Storyline 360. You can read all of the details here
  2. If you are on the latest version, I'd recommend a repair of your software installation.

How to Repair Articulate Storyline 360

Please let me know how things are working after this troubleshooting.