Publishing issues

Jan 16, 2022

I am having a problem publishing to storyline review. I wanted to get feedback before uploading to my portfolio first. However, it says that I am not connected to the internet but I am. It allows me to publish as a web without any issues. After going through scanning the issue, I get a message saying that the ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration. I am not sure what that is? Any ideas? I have never had this issue in the past. Not sure if its because I downloaded parallels so I could run windows on my Mac.  But like I said I have never had this issue before. Anyone else experience this before? 

4 Replies
Becca Levan

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Melissa ⭐️

I'm happy to help troubleshoot! Have you tried a quick restart of your computer? Is the issue happening with just this one file or any file in Storyline?

Looking forward to keeping at this with you!

Becca Levan

Hi JD, welcome to E-Learning Heroes! ✨

I don't see that Melissa has reached out to our support team just yet, so I don't have an update to share. If the tips I shared above don't help, can you share your project so we can investigate? We'll reach out soon after hearing from you!

CONNECT WITH A SUPPORT ENGINEER.