Question banks

Feb 01, 2013

I'am working on a course about arithmetic for an Elementary school and I want my 'students' to train themeselve by answering about ten questions every day during their schoolyear. For this I need a question bank that randomly picks the question out of a lot of questions like 1+4, 368 / 2, etc. At this time I get it done with variables but it takes a long time to fill the bank and get the job done. Does any of you know if there is an other easier and quicker way to get this job done?

Thx 

Paul

9 Replies
Brian Allen
Paul Alders

Hi Brain,

Thx for your response. I've checked the tutorials that you've send me, but I think that I need something more. Like you can see by the following link ( http://www.educhunks.nl/wp-content/uploads/articulate_uploads/tafel_van_19/story.html ) there are a lot of questions that I need to put in the question bank  and this is only one calculation table. I'am searching for a way to fill the question bank with hundreds of this kind of questions.

Before I started to work with articulate storyline I worked with an other program. With this program I had the possibility to upload an excelsheet with a lot of questions. By the way, this was the only thing that worked well in this program

Anyway, thanks again for your response and if you come up with some other ideas, please let me know ;)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.