Replay button missing in 360 on mobile / tablet

Mar 09, 2017

Hi, I'm testing SL360 and it appears the replay button is missing on the seek bar for Tablets and Mobiles that use the sleek new interface. As you can see in my attachment the replay button in the desktop is available. Is there an option that needs checking?

7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Alex, 

Checked in with our Product team to confirm the "why" just in case...and the rewind button was removed mainly due to space constraints. With the ease of dragging the seekbar on mobile we felt like this was an ok item to remove in the mobile responsive player. We'd love to hear more about how it was especially useful or important to your courses, as Articulate 360 is evolving regularly! 

Alex Arathoon

Thanks for getting back Ashley Terwilliger.

The main thing about the replay button is that it resets the slide to the initial state. By moving the slidebar back objects initially, shown/hidden remain as left. In 360, I would have to create a button to do this which is lousy. 

The replay button is small so I don't feel it would take up too much space. This is quite an unexpected loss and I would strongly urge it's return for SL3. 

Crystal Horn

That is the best reply I've seen today, Alex!  Haha, thank you.  My life is often full of fantasizing of far away lands.  Especially with the latest blizzard hitting the Northeast.  ;)

And if you are interested in participating in future beta releases, please send an email to beta@articulate.com and we will add you to the list!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.