SL360

Aug 13, 2020

Hi,

My OS got corrupt and it was fixed and reinstalled. After this when i open my SL file - all the fonts in the slides are messed up...they have become as tiny as an ant or gone out of the slide.

Pls help me...It is the last phase of my project. I need to fix some issues and publish all for the client. But now this all the slides look crazy.

9 Replies
Jonathan Huguenin

Hello, Sajna,

My English is not perfect ;) But I will try to express myself as well as possible.

I think it's a problem with your "Google Fonts" which may not be reinstalled with the problem you had - https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Comfortaa

On my side I did a test with the police and everything seems OK.

Here is the link to view. Is this OK for you?

Sajna Thomas

Jonathan,

After the crash, I had installed the comfortaa font that the client provided me. So that shouldnt have caused it. Since you published and the SL is fine...It is some setting at my side that has messed up. I hope we will be able to identify it.

See the attachment to see how my slide looks...and check the output that you published for the same slide.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.