Storyline 360 not working this morning | Unable to connect to Articulate server

Aug 27, 2019

Hi everyone! 

There's a few people in our team who doesn't have access to Storyline 360 this morning. When people open Storyline 360, it's asking them to login (that's odd for a starter, because usually you just stay connected) and then we keep seeing a preloader and it finally just says that there's a problem with the Articulate server and to check our connection.

I checked and they all still have a licence attributed to them and their internet connection is working well. they can even login on Articulate's website. What else can be wrong? We have projects to deliver and now they can't work!

Thanks in advance for the help!

12 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for letting us know that you were running into an issue signing in.

We are currently investigating an issue that that may cause users to receive an error when logging in to the Articulate 360 desktop app.

Trying again seems to work for some, but we will update our status here and I'll pop back in to share an update when the incident is resolved.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all, 

Our team is aware of that too, as Storyline 360 will check to see if you're logged in while online, and if you're not you'll see the prompt to log in. 

They've also shared this status update moments ago, and we'll let folks know as soon as the permanent fix is in place:

We've identified the issue that's causing some users to receive an error when logging in to Articulate 360 and E-Learning Heroes, and we're working on a solution. If you experience this, please wait a moment and try logging in again. We'll share an update when we have more info.
Vincent Scoma

Hi Giles, 

Thank you for letting us know! 

A couple of questions for you on this:

• When trying to log in, does the desktop app provide an error message? 
  • May I ask if you could share a screen recording of the issue you are seeing?

The issue that you are running into might be a bit different, so any additional details you can share would help out greatly!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.