Storyline 360 Player

Jan 17, 2020

I had a problem with the storyline player where the content was not resuming where I left off in the LMS. On resetting to the default player it now resumes but the next button is visible from the beginning of the slide rather than matching the timing of the slide. A solution would be good so that I can have the next button to display when the timing is reached and resume the content where I left off in the LMS

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Good morning, Tina!

Happy to hear you nailed down the resume behavior! Now, let's tackle the Next button timing together!

There is a Restricted setting in the player that allows learners to view the current slide and any slide that they already saw, but not move ahead until a slide is complete. 

To restrict the navigation: Head over to the Home tab on the ribbon and click Player. From there, click Menu and select the Additional Options button (the gear icon). Use the Navigation Restrictions drop-down list to select Restricted.

Restrict

Additionally, here's another approach (with triggers) to disabling the player navigation buttons until learners finish interacting with a slide.

Let me know if any of these ideas could work for your course!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.