Subscript and superscript doesn't supported in the captions in SL360

Mar 24, 2020

Hi there,

I am using the latest version of storyline 360 update 37 and it doesn't support the subscripts and superscripts when adding captions. I have used the <sub> tag but it won't work. Please look into this.

Regards,

Ritesh Ojha

3 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hi Ritesh,

Thank you for reaching out! At this time, there isn't a super/subscript setting in Storyline's built-in editor. One option that might help is to copy/paste those into a Closed Caption from another text editor.

Since this would be a new feature to Storyline, I would love for you to share more details with our team here! You are also more than welcome to share with me in this discussion! 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Andrew,

I appreciate you reaching out and letting us know that you would like to see this feature as well. I've connected yours and the feature request filed by Ritesh previously so that we can accurately track the user impact and requests. This conversation is attached so that we can share any updates we may have in the future.

I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests as that may be helpful.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.