Text Entry

Feb 28, 2020

Happy Friday heroes 

I am working on a self reflection project at the minute, the plan is that, using text entry boxes, people will think about their annual review and make notes in a text entry box which I will add at the end as a summary.

I have two questions:

1. My text entry boxes keep changing size, they look fine in the story and preview, but when I publish they change size?  Has anyone come across this before.

2. Is there anyway that people could print their notes from the text entry box  as a PDF or maybe email to themselves so that they can take away their thoughts.  I appreciate that this may be a bit of a long shot, but worth a try.

I look forward to any help that you can offer.  

2 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Steven!

I'm happy to help! The text entry field should stay the same size unless you're changing the browser size. You'll find the course will conform to the environment by default. You can change the browser settings in the Player Properties. 

I've created a sample file with what you're looking to create. By using a "Print Results" button on the Results Slide, you'll see a formatted table that includes the question and response. 

Please let me know if you have any questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.